Friday 25 November 2011

The Brooklyn Limestone.


 
I have a new-to-me favourite blog that I really want to share with you. I love the design and layout of the blog, the well-planned and explained tutorials and the inspiring content. I have just lost an hour or so exploring and just had to come back and share :-)



The site is called Brooklyn Limestone and features articles on design, travel, entertaining, craft and, of course, the pictorials of the ongoing renovation of a beautiful Brooklyn Limestone house in New York. Delicious.

I was seduced by so many projects but particularly liked the styling of this project 
from Christmas 2009

See here for the tutorial on screen-printing the tea-towels.

Their latest post is another beeootiful wreath of greenery 
(maybe you can tell by now that I am sold on the whole greenery idea)

I will definitely be coming back for more of this one!

Stephanie.x

1 comment: