Monday 17 October 2011

The Craft Suitcase.


[Source]
Wow! Hasn't it been such a long time since I've made a post.
Don't mean to boast, but I've just returned from a lovely 10 days of annual leave!
Truth is, I've missed this most of all... So I thought I better find something for you lovely cherubs to look at for today... And let me tell you something, this is cute, inexpensive, and clutter-free!


The author of the blog, www.ohmyhandmade.com, is Jessika Hepburn. She is an artist, writer, community builder, change maker, entrepreneur, mama to two and lover of all things handmade. She defines herself as a creative fire-starter and has used her skills to start diverse projects from art empowerment camps for inner city youth to marketing campaigns for small businesses. Her biggest passion is creating community, bringing people together, and making our world more beautiful one connection at a time - seems we have something in common Jessika!

You must drop by her site for more inspiring ideas!

  


Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment