Monday 17 October 2011

The Fashionable Cleaner.


Lately I’ve noticed - after moving out of home within the last 12 months - that I clean A LOT!
(I can hear my dear mothers voice in my head everytime I say the words "Pick up after yourself!" or "Today's a good clothes drying day!")
And I don’t think I’m alone with that.
Why not make it fun? Dress up for the occasion! Splurge on the cute stuff!
Here’s some stuff the get you up and ready…


[Source]
These Rubber Gloves give everyday chores a saucy face-lift!
 
 
Foot in the Door™ - Black Doorstop
[Source]

Just place the ever-so-dainty toe of this playful pump under the crack of your very own door and it will be held open in style.





The Audrey Fabric Apron - Black and White Floral by Gloveables®
[Source]

This vintage-inspired hostess kitchen and cooking apron to flatter every woman's figure.






[Source]

 The Ostrich Brush is a beautiful and functional cleaning tool. Made of a pear wood handle and natural, harvestable ostrich feathers, you will fall in love with the quality of this duster.






Broom & Dust Pan Set - Black & White Floral by Gloveables®
[Source]

This matching dust pan and broom will help your clean in style.

So, what are you waiting for?




No comments:

Post a Comment